This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business, as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Past performance of investments is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and the income from investments may fluctuate and is not guaranteed. Clients may not recover the amount invested. The investments mentioned on this website are not suitable for all types of investors. Investment advice should always be sought from a qualified investment adviser before any investment is made.
- QSix LLP, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 471342) and is registered in England and Wales ((registration number OC328954).
- QSix Real Estate Finance LLP and is an appointed representative under FRN 797885 of QSIX LLP and is registered in England and Wales (registration number OC417110).
- QSix Residential Limited is registered in England and Wales (registration number 11081891).
- QSix Investment Advisers LLP is registered in England and Wales (registration number OC429615).
- QSix PSE2C Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registration number 10639845).
- QSix Advisers (Shared Equity) Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registration number 09163737).
- QSix Shared Equity LLP is registered in England and Wales (registration number OC404663).
- QSix Partners LLP is registered in England and Wales (registration number OC318479).
All QSix Company’s or LLP’s listed above have the registered address of Royal Trust House, 54-56 Jermyn Street London SW1Y 6LX.
Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 710290). Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited is registered in England and Wales and its registered address is South Wing, 1st Floor, Molex House, Millennium Centre, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7XX under registration number 08462132. (registration number OC328954)
General terms and conditions of use
This website and the information contained herein is copyright QSixLLP 2017. All rights reserved.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
By using this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website. QSIX LLP may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
You agree that:
- whilst we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this website;
- it is your responsibility to evaluate and verify the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinions, advice, services or other information provided on this website before relying on it;
- all information contained on any page of this website is distributed with the understanding that the authors, publishers and distributors are not rendering legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use – always consult your legal, tax or professional adviser regarding your specific situation;
- QSix LLP is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties globally and all such rights are reserved;
- you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website;
- any copies or extracts taken from this website must retain any copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material on this website and you are prohibited from removing any of the same;
- you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged;
- the copying and use of QSix LLP or any QSix company logo, slogan, livery or device is not permitted without express prior written approval of QSIX LLP.
- we endeavour to ensure that the material contained on this website is accurate and complete at the date first published however, you should recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time;
- this website and the information contained on it is provided for your use “AS IS” without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind. QSix LLP and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- QSix LLP does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of or reliance on information contained on this website. Further, in no event shall QSix LLP and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damages arising from the use of the information on this website;
- QSix LLP is not responsible for the content or suitability of any third-party websites that may link from this website, and does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage however caused as a result of your accessing any third-party websites; and
- we may store email addresses for our own purposes, which may include contacting you with information that we believe may be of interest to you. You can contact us at any time using the details on the contacts page to advise us you would prefer not to receive any such information.
Changes to the website
The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason and without notice. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.